“… give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap;for the measure you give will be the measure you get back.”
We worship a God of abundance, not scarcity. A God whose cup is always running over — not half empty or half full. A God who wants what is best for us — who wants us to experience the riches of His grace, and to know the immeasurable joy we have in Christ Jesus. We worship a God who promises that when we give Him first place and seek to live lives of generosity — He will fill, overflow, and bless us until it is running over!
Although Christian stewardship involves so much more than just finances, it is essential that we invest money in ministries and programs that can help us to effectively reach the people of our generation with the Good News of Christ. As such, the worship, work, and ministry of Living Waters Anglican Fellowship is made possible through the faithful stewardship and generous hearts of its members.
In response to changing lifestyles and increased demands on time and energy, Living Waters seeks, through pre-authorized giving (PAG), to assist you by providing an easier way to make your regular tithes and offerings. The PAG program may be a good option for you and your family!
What is PAG?
PAG creates a win/win situation for you and Living Waters, and is a very simple procedure. When you participate in PAG, your bank account will be debited automatically on or about the 25th of the month. This amount will then be credited to Living Waters’ account.
Advantages for the Donor:
- Convenience. Your offering is received automatically every month.
- Intentional. PAG helps facilitate intentional giving and faithful stewardship.
- Continual Support. PAG ensures that even when you are away or miss a Sunday, the ministry at Living Waters has your financial support.
- Cost Efficient. PAG is one of the most cost efficient ways for Living Waters to receive regular donations.
- Decreased Environmental Impact. PAG uses less paper and envelopes and is therefore more environmentally friendly.
Advantages for Living Waters:
- Consistency. PAG provides for a regular, dependable flow of contributions to meet monthly costs.
- Efficient. PAG means a reduction of paperwork and bookkeeping for our Treasurer and Wardens.
- Planning. PAG helps facilitate a positive annual financial planning process.
How Do I Enroll?
- Decide on the amount of your offering to be debited from your bank account each month.
- Fill out the form in this brochure.
- Be sure to sign and date the form.
- Insert the completed form and void cheque into an envelope and place it in the collection basket on Sunday morning or mail it to the church.
Who Looks After the Program?
The PAG program is administered by our Treasurer in partnership with Telpay Canada, a pioneer in electronic bill paying services. For the past 30 years, Telpay has been bringing cost effective and secure payments services to businesses, individuals, and financial institutions. The cost for this service to Living Waters is minimal ($0.15) per transaction, compared to the benefit of having PAG.
PAG and Tax Receipts
Tax receipts will be issued for all PAG transactions in February of the following year. Additional financial gifts (Harvest, Advent,Christmas, Lent, Easter, memorials) can still be put into the offering plate on Sunday morning and will tax receipted along with your pre-authorized giving.
If you wish to join the PAG program, complete the application form included on the PAG Brochure and return it to the church.